Training materials and on-going
support facilitate the simplicity
of the Spirit System.
IHT led Teacher Training
Teachers and administrators will receive training on utilizing the entire Spirit System, from the hardware, software, curriculum and overall management. Prior to the start of the semester/year, the system set up and training begins with the following steps for both administrators and teachers:
- Solidify the semester and yearly plan and objectives
- Assessment of inventory on equipment and supplies
- Priority of data mining objectives for each campus and the district – Fitnessgram improvements, state mandate assessments, PE assessments, HR monitors assessments, campus improvement plans, enhanced parent involvement, etc.
- Team teaching strategies
- Cross curricular integration
- Implementation of Nutritional/Health Vignettes in daily lessons